Each month, Barbara Canepa, the Clinical Psychologist for Essex County Council and her amazing team of clinical leads and mental health coordinators members share an array of resources to help children in care and families to cope with various challenges. They offer advice and techniques that you can apply during any situation. These practical tools offer evidence-based techniques to help children and families achieve better mental health outcomes.
Additionally, teams across Essex County Council will have updates for Foster Carers - celebrating good news or asking for some help.
- PACE Resources - April update - Barbara Canepa
- Memo from Children, Young People and Placement Services - April update - Sarah Miller
- Memo from Children, Young People and Placement Services - May update - Sarah Miller
- Non-Violent Resistance approach to parenting - March update - Lynda Collins
- Valentines Day - February update - Ruth McGugan
- Happy New Year - January update - Barbara Canepa