Skip to main content

Supported lodgings

young man

Get in touch

or call 0333 013 9097

"It gives me great satisfaction that I have helped out a vulnerable young person." - Terry

You can make a real difference to a young person's life by having them live with you in your home. This is called supported lodgings.

It includes young people aged 16 to 18, but also some over 18 who are continuing in education.